In order to apply you must
- be in a show that will give us a chance to see you perform.
Having considered these points, if you'd like to proceed please contact us via -
Post - Actors Alliance,
Disney House Place,
14 Marshalsea Road, London.
Please remember to
- Tell us why you're interested in joining a Coop
- Tell us what skills & experience you have that would benefit the Coop
- Include a link to your Spotlight page
- Attach a good quality, recent headshot
- Let us know about anything we can see you in
Before applying please be mindful that Cooperative life is not for everyone. Being in the Agency is a significant life choice.
When you are not on an acting job you will be working as an agent in the office (currently one full day per week) you are also required to
- attend monthly meetings
- see shows of both existing Clients and Applicants
- read plays for Casting recommendations
- generally be conscious of the needs of the Agency